Evan Lloyd is the President of the Exitech Corporation in charge of managing and directing corporate business since the inception of Exitech in 1985. He has been an executive leader for over 35 years in engineering and the computer simulation industry.
Mr. Lloyd provides over 44 years of experience in the development of complex real-time computer based systems for power plant simulators, power plant monitoring, and nuclear plant safety systems. His background includes a broad range of experience from assignments as a system engineer to assignments as project engineer, senior program manager, engineering manager, and division vice-president.
He is a member of numerous industry organizations and actively participates on committees.
- Chairman on the American Nuclear Society (ANS)
- Emergency Planning & Response Standards Subcommittee
- Life Member of ANS ANS Simulators, Instrumentation, Control Systems, Software & Testing Subcommittee
- International Society of Automation (ISA)
- ISA Standards Committee on Fossil Simulators
- Association for Computing Machinery (ACM)
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE)
He currently holds three United States Patents: 3,782,008, 3,783,392 and 3,848,230.